When people have a full arch of missing teeth, they will want to get them replaced with a trusted full arch tooth replacement option. While implant supported dentures and full mouth dental implants can both replace a full arch of missing teeth, there are many ways they are different from each other.
Depending on the specific situation of every patient, there are different advantages to getting treated with implant supported dentures vs full mouth dental implants in Williamsville, NY. Continue reading to learn the advantages of getting treated with implant supported dentures vs full mouth dental implants.
What Are The Advantages Of Getting Treated With Implant Supported Dentures?
For patients who replace their missing teeth with implant supported dentures, two or more strategically placed tooth implants are used to stabilize the denture in their jawbone. By getting treated with implant supported dentures:
- Dentures won’t be painful or loose in the patient’s mouth
- The patient’s diet won’t have to be restricted
- It gives the patient a more youthful appearance they can be confident in
- Patients will have a beautiful new smile
- Unlike traditional dentures, patients won’t have to deal with adhesives or pasts
What Are The Advantages Of Getting Treated With Full Mouth Dental Implants In Williamsville, NY?
Full arch dental implants are a reliable, trusted, and predictable full mouth tooth replacement option. With full mouth dental implants, four tooth implant posts are strategically placed in the patients jawbone and the full arch prosthesis is placed and bonded onto them. By getting treated with full arch dental implants:
- Patients will have a new smile the day of their surgery
- There will be no need for a restricted diet
- They will improve the patients oral and overall health
- It will give patients a beautiful new smile they can feel confident in
- Will give patients a new smile that functions like natural teeth
Should I Choose Implant Supported Dentures Or Full Mouth Dental Implants?
Because every person’s smile is unique, the type of full arch tooth replacement option they get treated with will depend on their specific situation. Whether people get treated with implant supported dentures or full mouth dental implants, they will have a functional and beautiful new smile they can depend on.
See Us Now So We Can Restore Your Smile With Implant Supported Dentures Or Full Mouth Dental Implants
Improving your self-esteem and enjoying the simple things in life starts with a strong, healthy, and beautiful smile. If you want to learn more about the advantages of implant supported dentures vs full mouth dental implants, then you should come to our state-of-the-art office.