Before Local Anesthesia
You are required to report to the office 20 minutes prior to your appointment time in order to complete any necessary paperwork.
Your procedure will be performed under local anesthesia. Please take note of the following:
- You may eat your meals as usual prior to your appointment
- Please remove all oral and facial jewelry, piercing etc. prior to your appointment.
- Wear loose clothing, a tee shirt or dress in layers during the winter months.
- Plan to be with someone you trust for the remainder of the day and into the following day.
- If you are under 18, you must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If a legal guardian is accompanying a minor please be prepared to show proof of guardianship
- Lastly, please make sure that all insurance information is current and up-to-date. If there is a change in your insurance prior to your procedure, please be sure to inform our office as soon as possible.
If you have any questions prior to your appointment please contact any of our knowledgeable scheduling coordinators at
the Niagara Falls office.